Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What payment methods can you use?
1) Bank transfer (For Singapore Only)
Which bank account do I transfer for ATM/I-banking?
You may transfer to this account stated below:
POSB SAVING ACCOUNT 404-380192
Note! For inter-bank (Eg. UOB to POSB/DBS, etc), it may take longer than 3 working days to process as compared to same bank transfer.
What to do after payment?
After your payment has been made, please email us at email@example.com. with the following details for verification.
Your Bank Account Type/No:
Ibanking Nick (For Payment Via ibanking):
Date and Time:
(Please Attach a photo of your payment receipt for ATM Transfer)
How long do I have to make payment after I checkout?
Please make your payment within 1 day (24hours) after checkout.
Do you ship to other countries?
Yes, we do provide international shipping. Delivery will take 2 to 4 weeks not including processing time.
Note! Customer are responsible for any customs and duty fees that may apply.
When will my order be delivered?
Orders will be packed and delivered during business days only (Monday to Friday)
All orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 business days after your item have been processed. However, during peak season, it may take longer days.
For international customer, delivery will take around 2 to 4 weeks.
What is the delivery method?
Currently, we only provide normal mail and smartpac for customer located in Singapore.
As for oversea customer and wholesale, we will use singpost registered airmail.
(Singpost Normal Mail)
- All Postage rate will be at flat rate of $1.00.
- Delivery will takes 2 to 3 working days via singpost standard mail (Note! Delivery time does not include payment verification and administrative processes)
- Item will be mailed out within 2 to 3 working days once item have been processed.
- Singpost normal mail is untrackable
- Singpost Smartpac Rate will be at $3.00
- Smartpac are trackable - You can track the delivery status of Smartpac at www.singpost.com and click 'Track Item' icon. And enter the delivery note's number (e.g. SM000000001SG) which will be provided by us when your product is being processed.
- Smartpac will be delivered to your letterbox with a delivery note that will be signed by the postman.
-If letterbox is too small or full, the postman will issue a delivery advice into your letterbox where you can arrange for a redelivery or collect your smartpac at the post office within 10 working days.
Delivery of products will be through:
1)Singpost standard shipping (normal mail)
Normal mailing cost will be at a flat rate of SGD$5. Note! Singpost normal mail does not include tracking. We are not responsible for any lost, damage or unsuccessful delivery during mailing.
2) Singpost registered airmail. Delivery cost will be at a flat rate of SGD$10. You will be provided with a tracking number to trace your parcel.
Can I cancel my order?
We are unable to cancel your orders once you had placed your orders with us.
Do you wholesale?
We do provide wholesale for business in Singapore and other countries. So if you own a business, you can send us email about your business for approval. Go to our website wholesale page for more details about wholesale.
I still have a question. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.